– is the source of affordable listings of seo services from all over the world. You can find there all the seo services you need:
– Blog Commenting. Easy way to get backlinks, do comment on dofollow blogs. Use Follow List or this software to find out blogs related to your niche.
– Web Directory. You can submit your blog to Directory but Nowdays Google, doesn’t put so much importance on the free Web Directory listings.
– Link Exchange & Blogroll. This is most common way to increase your backlinks but Keep in mind you don’t want too many outbound links, so don’t go crazy with link exchanges.
– Forum Posting. These days Many Forums provide Dofollow link via signatures of signed up users. If the forum is a popular one, a backlink can be extremely valuable. In a lot of cases however, administrators don’t allow links in forums posts. Some administrators even prohibit the search engines from indexing their content.
– Submit your voice on Digg — First build a solid profile, where you have a network of loyal diggers.
– Social Bookmarking. These days Social media is very popular source of backlinks. At least bookmark yourself.
Create good content on your website, other members will eventually bookmark you and you’ll get a free backlink. A good example is delicious.com and digg.com.
– Stumble upon. At least hit the”I like this” for your web page. If you can find stumble upon partners, this will help bring traffic to your website beyond expectations.
– Press Release. Submit press release about events in your business and website. Of course include the link to your website.
– Squidoo Page. It’s easy and if you have the time to develop it, it can be very authoritative. If you don’t there’s heaps of services out there to help you out. Totally far-out drag and drop modules, not so strict moderators, solid backlinks and a chance to get some quality traffic too.
– Post around on forums asking for reciprocal link exchanges, but yet again be warned on your selection.
– Article directories. Publish content for directories such as eZineArticles, GoArticles, thewhir or iSnare. Don’t forget to “add your website link in “About Author’s” Area.
– Join Yahoo Answers. Providing useful answers, along with a link is an easy way to earn a back-link. This method is explained in detail in one of my posts on Marketing your Blog on Yahoo Answers.
– Link Baiting. It is essentially a piece of content placed on a web page — whether it’s an article, blog post, picture, or any other section of web — that is designed for the specific intention of gathering links from as many different sources as possible.
– Guest Posting. This is the very popular way, specially between bloggers on the internet. Guest posting is not just about getting the backlinks.
– Spread the Love. Dedicate a post or two per week to link to other blogger’s posts that you found useful.
– Technorati. Build on your Technorati Profile.
– Create Hubpages about your website, products, services or anything related. Also include links to your website.
– Contact your fellow bloggers in your niche and ask them for an reciprocal link exchange.
– Buy Backlinks. Be careful where to buy from and make sure that the website hosting your link is worth it.
– Rent links from others website — Text-Link-Ads is most likely your best option.