Discover the secret to ranking dental websites higher in Google the right way. Visit to see case studies on how we got our first dental client over a 400% ROI.
If you’re a dentists looking to rank your website higher in Google, here are a few action-plan steps you can take immediately.
1. Check your site’s backlinks with alexa toolbar
2. Analyze your competitor’s backlinks with alexa toolbar
3. Get directory citations (check with tools and citation finder
4. Reach out to dentistry blogs to find guest posting opoortunities
5. Run an Adwords campaign to test what keywords are actually getting searched by customers
6. Do high quality press releases – use
7. Make sure your website has correct title tags and great content – that isn’t keyword stuffed
Ideally you would want to hire an SEO company to do all this work for you. If you’re a dentist watching this, then you shouldn’t be spending your time trying to learn SEO and internet marketing. The secret to business success is delegating certain tasks to people who are better than you at those tasks. An experienced SEO firm is a perfect example.
Right now, has a successful track record of ranking many sites higher up in SERPs.
Hopefully you learned something about dental SEO, and if you’re looking for a company to do your SEO for you dental clinic, then should be your first call. View more case studies at